Friday, June 10, 2011

Mornings Spent Outside.

So I don't usually go outside in the morning.  I'm not sure why since I rarely sleep past 8am, not by MY choice mind you.  I'd sleep til tomorrow if I was allowed.  Anyway, H Bot and I went outside around 1030 which I know isn't "early" but it was earlier than our usual ventures out of doors. 

 He tried playing catch with George.  I wanted to get a picture of them together but George ran every time H got close.


Here is George hiding from H.

Apparently I should take H outside earlier more often.  Guess it wore the little guy out.  I sat on the couch to load some pictures onto my lap top.  He sat next to me and fell asleep. 



Going outside in the morning is refreshing but it also makes me sad.  On mornings when the light is right, there is a certain coolness in the air and it smells just so.  I get nostalgic thinking about different occasions I've gotten up early and it's been this awesome combination.  Like going to the fair or going on vacation.  Or even being on vacation.  And camping.

This post was going to be longer but for some reason all my pictures are taking FOREVER to load and I don't feel like waiting.  One more picture and then I'm off to look for pot roast recipes.  <3 Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment