Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shower and Registry for Baby #2?

Judge if you will, I'm registering for baby #2.  Yes, the baby that is a boy.  Just like my first child.

Nowadays it's more than OK for people to have a shower for baby #2 or #3 or whatever number you happen to be on.  However, most people don't register.  Especially if they're having a baby of the same sex, the argument being they already have everything so what would they put on it.  That is precisely why I am registering.  We do have a lot of stuff for a little boy already but there are a few things that we could still use or want.  And I know I'm being thrown a baby shower.  And, while presents are in no way required, I know people will want to get something .  And they will ask me what I want.  With the registry, they can see the specific items that I would like and get an idea of our style.

I'm not trying to be greedy.  I'm not asking for presents.  I'm just putting out suggestions for people who want to get us something but have no idea what to get.

This post wouldn't be complete without a picture.  It's not related in anyway except for it's my already born son that I mention often.
It's blurry but I like it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment