Friday, August 26, 2011

Things I Like Thursdays: Friday Addition

I'm going to start a new segment on my blog.  Usually (or hopefully) it won't be a day late.  I've seen it on quite a few others and I like it.  Everyone seems to choose a different day of the week and make it a "Things I Love" day.  Well, I find "love" is used to freely and I don't want it to lose it's meaning so I'm doing "Things I Like".  Or maybe it will be "Things I Thoroughly Enjoy".  Not quite as catchy...anywho, here goes.

Yes.  Just Yes.   Like Nirvana?  Like Jo Go-Levitt?  Click that.

Speaking of Nirvana....Nevermind's 20th Anniversary Interview.  Wish I got Sirius radio

Awesome photographer, awesome blog.

Wondering what to do with all those paint chip/strips you have? 

Easy, cute hair style to try.  And while you're there check out her other posts.  I <3 reading that blog.

Pancake art!

Normally I think I'd like to have a few more links but that's all I'm gonna do for now.  I'm not sure if there is a proper way for linking to someone else's blog....if you know the etiquette please comment and let me know.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment